A major programme to assess and improve the condition of underground service pipework carrying Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) from bulk storage tanks to industrial and commercial premises in England, Scotland and Wales was launched in the autumn of 2009.
The industry and its representative body UKLPG working with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is carrying out surveys of LPG commercial premises to identify those with metallic service pipework.
Businesses will be required to comply with all required changes identified within a given timeframe.
SP Heating Services can support your business
- FREE, full and comprehensive site survey
- Facilitate required ground works
- Replace all metallic pipework with polyethylene
- Electrofusion jointing of underground connections
- Replace service riser with fiberglass protection
- Air pressure test and recommision services as per UKLPG industry standards
- Gas purging
- LPG liquid pipework and hose replacement
- LPG liquid pipework and hose upgrades
- Accidental and emergency underground pipework repair and replacement
- All work is certificated and fully insured
SP Heating Services provides a total solution
SP Heating Services can provide a total service solution and has extensive experience supporting:
- Commercial businesses
- Farmers and agricultural business
- Poultry farmers
- Educational establishments
- Domestic customers